Purposeful Victory

I am actually only able to post on this blog because of the love and mercy afforded me by the Holy One. :) I also think that God has a great sense of humor and I rejoice at the thought of knowing that people are actually reading my blog and even if they don't like or agree, He may deposit something in them that begins to change and mold their hearts! Truly, this is what I want all who have misjudged God, or been unsure of His goodness to know: that regardless of your choices in life, your path, He just loves you, he forgives, he waits for you to seek him.

While I speak of "purpose" here, Star's purpose was perhaps the most mighty of all. Hers was a glorious and smiling life, full of love, His love . I do not actually have the pain of the loss of her, I only watch the pain of my incredible husband's loss of her- her father. What I write of in relation to her, is really my observation of his grief. My pain is his pain, and that I feel mightily. But, I must say that to have the love that we have and to be able to support and minister to one another as we face this life (and all those that oppose us brought by Satan's attempt at destruction) is a battle that we both are thoroughly enjoying! If anyone had told me 3 years ago, that we would have the amount of friends that truly love us and stand by us and that we would have been shown God's love and strength so endlessly and FAITHFULLY, I could never have conceived it this mightily! We have more good and true friends now than we have ever had and most importantly, accountability and love in Him! God has used our union for His good and will continue to do so.
God is so gracious and merciful! Remember that, chew on that. Look it up and understand what it means. We are forgiven and we are loved. Loved by the Almighty, the healer, the provider of all.
I have been so blessed as I have learned to listen and hear him when he talks to me. I pray that all who read this site will begin to cultivate a relationship with Jesus, so sweet. I speak supernatural wisdom over you, an enlightening and infilling of his love. Real healing love.
God has told me to expect a victory this week. I have claimed that Victory in Him and I am proclaiming it to all of you. Steven and I and our family are loved and protected. May the God of truth reveal his truth to you.
If you want to pray with us, petition him for favor and his authority to reign. We will continue to seek him, love him, stumble along the way~ as no one is perfect. No weapon formed against us shall prosper! Can I get an AMEN!

Romans 5:1-8 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.


Thank you, Jesus- we praise your Holy name.


Comments

sparkled*life said…
Very good blog! Isn't it awesome that God always makes our not good enough good enough! That soley through Him are we made right. That we can never measure up to God's standards so He sent His son down to die for us so we can forever live a free and victorious life!

You are awesome girl! I love you and believe in the dreams in your heart. I stand in agreement with you for all that you are praying and believing for in this next week! May God fullfill the desires of your heart!

If you ever need someone I am here for you! :D

You rock! Go ROCK YOUR WORLD FOR SOME JESUS!!!

Crystal

Popular Posts