I must thank our God of blessings, healing and hope praise and glory in this day!

Comments

delighted heart said…
Well, here we are running into each other again! I didn't know this was your blog or that you were blogging. I started in early December and have been hooked! I've made a lot of amazing friends and hopefully been able to be a de-light in someone's day! You are so right about guarding our heart...but don't dwell on what you've done wrong...dwell on the fact that you are the righteousness of Christ and that all your screw ups in the past and in the future are forgiven...believe me I know about dwelling in the past and that is not freedom. It's the emeny's way of keeping you from doing what God has planned for you! (Hope this didn't sound like I was preaching at ya!) I love reading the God-blogs so I'll be back!
Bless ya girl!
Till I see you again in Brookshires!
Patti
sparkled*life said…
Glad to see you back in the blogging world! We have missed you my friend! You must come to our next Chik Nite March 6th tell Kristi she has to come with you ok! I will see you there I love you!

I will say don't worry about your past. All your sins are covered with His blood. The only time the past comes up is if we bring it up. Like Paul says this one thing I do forgetting those things which are behind I press on towards the goal. Sure we all mess up sure we all fall short everyday. That is why Grace is so wonderful. You need to read Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince it will change your life for sure; it did mine :)

Popular Posts