Seeking with a Purpose

So, I remember being in a state of funk last year and really wanting it all to just change. Tired of being depressed, not loving my job, just craving more out of life. I had only just begun to start spending time with God.... actively seeking to know Him- for Him to know me. I came across a scripture~ Create in me a pure heart O GOD! (emphasis mine) and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit to sustain me. Psalm 51: 10-12

I mean, Can I get an AMEN! Yes, LORD -- That is what I am talkin about! I wrote it on a note card and stuck it in my visor in my vehicle and so everytime I pulled it down to look in the mirror (which is a lot apparetnly!) I saw it. I prayed that scripture often over myself and guess what? HE did it, oh yes He did. Some of you are not surprised. And, I am not really either, but it is just so incredible to think about and "get" in that lightbulb kind of moment.

He is a GOD full of promises and one of them is if you ask for it, you will recieve, if you seek it, you will find it. Matthew 7:7-8 I asked our Holy of Holies for peace, to be sustained in Him, to be renewed, to have JOY and HE gave it to me. Jehovah Jireh the great provider is faithful!

What are YOU seeking right now, what do you need in your life? HE will meet it, but you have to desire it truly with all your heart and you have to ask for it! HE knows what you need, HE is waiting for you to spend some time with Him so that He can show you all that He has for you in this life!

My prayer over this spot is that all who enter here will be filled with the Holy Spirit, that God will speak to you and that you will "GET IT" His love, His mercy, His joy, and OH His Grace! If only for a moment may you experience the majesty and wonder of His beautiful face~



Comments

Popular Posts